Dreams Skills Agency – On behalf of our client, we are sourcing for an experienced, honest and hardworking candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Live in Nanny / Maid (Female)
- Care for the children and do house chores.
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- An urgent vacancy exists for a live-in female maid who is hardworking and honest.
- Must not be less than 18 years old.
- Must be female.
- Should have finished SSCE.
- Should be able to speak good English
- Should be willing to live in with the employer
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns through social media
- Designing and executing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Drive best-in-class social media campaigns from creative campaigns to customers engagement
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Formulating ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities in line with the food industry
- Compiling and distributing statistical information
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- BA / B.Sc / HND required
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity, new ideas, and an artistic eye
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with all major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, G+, etc)
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, coral draw and powerpoint etc
- Analysis of digital media and website metrics
- Ability to use social or insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data
Job Title: Sales Girl
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE / OND
- Must be smart, with good communication skills written and oral
- Excellent Marketing
- Good Team player with Interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be female
- Having at least one year experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- Should be ready to resume work immediately
- Must know how to use Android mobile phone and computer
- Must live around Gbagada or its environs
Job Title: Head Baker
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
The Head Baker will:
- Be an experienced Leader who can bake without supervision and will lead and supervise the entire production process of all our Bread Products from Start to Finish to ensure the achievement of all operational targets
- Execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- Supervise a team of assistant bakers and perform other duties to ensure that customers’ needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Be efficient and friendly with strong focus on food quality and customer satisfaction.
- Be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Supervising the display finished products.
- Test ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Keep records relating to inventory and daily production information.
- Supervising the cleaning and restocking of Inventory and ensuring that all equipment are sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Train new workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years or more experience in a Baking role.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfil orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety
Deadline: 22nd May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Maid (Female)”.