At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager – West Africa
- An exciting opportunity has risen in our Nigeria office for an Enterprise Account Manager – West Africa within our IT Business
- The Secure Power Enterprise Account Manager is a senior sales position principally responsible for achieving the Secure Power solutions and large projects sales target by generating new sales and growing the company’s share of this solutions portfolio through Enterprise accounts within the key market segments – Telco, Financial Services Industry and Colo / Service Provider / Cloud Giants
- He will be responsible for achieving the ITD systems and large projects sales target by generating new sales opportunities and driving the Schneider portfolio through enterprise accounts within the key markets and segments
- The primary objective is to build and leverage strong and lasting relationships and expand the sales into other new Accounts in these verticals to produce incremental revenues
- The successful candidate will report to the Secure Power VP Anglophone Africa based in South Africa.
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Business related Degree
- Experience: 5-7 years of related experience within market segments & industry – Telco, Financial Services Industry and Colo / Service Provider / Cloud Giants
- Prior experience selling APC products, services, solutions, or similar data centre products is highly desirable
- Knowledge of IT environments, data centre facilities and technologies in use today
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with key contacts.
- Has an understanding of the overall structure of the Telco/Financial/Cloud services industry in West Africa and thereby offers right solution for the right requirement that is measurable on a quarterly basis.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate SE offer that best meets the customer requirements
- Ability to understand the customer need and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Schneider Electric in the local market.
- Ability to evaluate customer potential and to target customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
- Uncover and close sales opportunities within the Anglo West African Market
- Maintain, develop and leverage relationships with CXO, IT manager, facility manager and other key decision maker or influencers within the selected accounts
- Applies excellent market and account management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
- Identifies and develops account penetration strategies which will increase SE customer profitability.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer’s organization, mutually trusting relationship and account dedication.
- Develops partnering and other account penetration strategies based on growing customer’s profitability.
- Setting up and updating the portfolio of projects, input of data in the necessary communication channel (Bridge Front Office).
- Provide accurate forecasting and revenue generation for the region
- Leverage other team members and structure within our organization, as well as channel partners and CE-firms, to Surround-the-Customer in our efforts to offer the right solution for clients’ needs
Deadline:3rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online