PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Risk and Compliance Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive risk framework that will guide SHAF’s operations in the achievement of her mandate;
- Lead ERM special projects such as corporate educational risk training, expanding risk automation tools, maintenance of ERM policies and documentation, and activities focusing on the advancement of risk accountability and culture;
- Responsible for managing all aspects of enterprise risk, which include designing of assessment and management: policies, processes, guidelines, reports, monitoring the effective implementation of the same;
- Responsible for implementing the Company’s Risk Management Policy Framework as periodically revised and approved by the Board of Directors while ensuring that the Company’s key risks of credit, market, operational are identified, assessed, measured, controlled and managed prudentially;
- Align SHAF’s Regional Risk Management Framework and underlying risk programs and processes ensuring the organization is operating in compliance with applicable industry best practices and global regulatory guidelines;
- Design Risk Framework Components – Enhance, build, or expand Risk Identification, Risk Scoring, Risk Appetite, and Risk Reporting infrastructures, including relevant programs and processes across the region;
- Develop appropriate initiatives to mitigate the risk exposure level to the organization;
- Enhancement and strengthening of the company’s risk management framework with the following specific responsibilities and accountability of the job;
- Co-ordinate and oversee implementation of the Company’s Risk Management Policy Framework;
- In liaison with the Senior Management Team conduct periodic risk assessments and preparesthe respective risk profiles that facilitate monitoring of the risk component in SHAF;
- Continuously monitors the company’s risk exposure and flags off any areas of concern.
- Development of risk indicators and ensuring compliance
Deadline: 17th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.