Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Data Entry Officer
- The Data Entry Officer will be primarily responsible for updating and maintaining information on the company ERP databases and computer systems.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Data Entry/Accounting/Operations Officer.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry/Operations Officer.
- Experience working with ERP, Accounting software, MS Office and data programs.
- High-level of integrity.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Applicants must be residents within the Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Keep an organized data such that information and files can be accessed with ease.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting incompatibilities and checking output.
- Research, probe and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.