A Building Services Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Plan, implement the allocation and utilization of space and resources within the facilities.
- Ensure that agreed work with Contractors and Service Providers are carried out in accordance with specifications.
- Ensure facilities are in conformity with health and safety standards
- Maintain a very good inventory record for the facilities
- Regular reports to management on the performance of each facility.
- Prepare and monitor budget to ensure that set objectives are met.
- Manage the performance of direct and outsource staff assigned to the facility
- Preparing tender documents for contractors and monitor all service-level agreements
- Carry out a systematic forecast of future needs of the facilities and make provision for them
- Ensure that business activities are not disrupted during maintenance and safety precautions are always followed.
- Ensure facilities meet all regulatory requirements and payments as it relates to the Local, State or Federal Government.
- Ensure that plants and equipment are maintained when due and in a cost-effective manner
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HND in relevant field with a minimum of 7 years experience in Facility or Asset Management.
- A good understanding of building plans and drawings will be an advantage.
The Candidate (Skills & Requirements):
- Good knowledge of Facility and Asset Management as it relates to electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and generators
- Good written and verbal communication
- Can work with little or no supervision
- Team player and attention to details.
- Ability to cope with the pressure
- Good relationship management.
- Good negotiation skills.
Deadline: 12th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.