A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Nurse and Midwife
Educational Qualifications / Experience and Key Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
- At least 2 to 3 years of Practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- Caring and a good team Player.
- Ability to work shift pattern.
Job Title: Provider Network Administrator
- Report to the Head Medical and Quality Assurance
- To constantly interact with healthcare providers.
- To regularly maintain and update contact name and telephone numbers of all healthcare facilities for efficient and effective communication system with the network of providers.
- Conduct periodic Providers satisfaction survey with a standard and approved survey tools.
- To ensure prompt dispute resolution with Healthcare providers and the Organization or its Clients.
Educational Qualifications/Experience and Key Requirements
- B.Sc in Mass communication or English from a reputable Tertiary Institution.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the health insurance Industry would be an added advantage
- Very strong Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Articulate, smart, willingness to work and flexibile.
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Title: Senior Marketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To work under the supervision of the Head of Business Development/Marketing to identify and successfully win new businesses for the Organization.
Qualifications/Experience and Key Requirements
- BSc / HND in Marketing or any related field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proven experience as a marketing officer
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment.
- Good understanding of health insurance or healthcare financing.
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in related role.
- Very strong Customer Service Skill.
- Articulate, smart and willingness to work.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work Under Pressure and think out of the box.
Deadline: 17th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email