FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new – whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. FOREO is not your traditional beauty company. We belong to a category all our own.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
FOREO is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, proactive and collaborative communications leader who will develop, lead and implement the organizations marketing, PR, SN and driving forward an understanding of the work on the respective market and create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business or a related discipline,
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position with luxury brands,
- Knowing influencer marketing very well,
- Strong knowledge in Marketing (digital, traditional and trade). The high-end beauty industry is a plus,
- A creative, dynamic, forward-thinking person – a solution solver and a doer,
- Capability to solely create and coordinate 360 marketing campaigns,
- Results and analytics-driven person,
- Motivated to join a fast-growing company within a multicultural environment,
- Experience in international environments will be a plus,
- Fluent in English,
- Self Driven, Disruptive, Highly adaptive and fast-paced character.
- Build the brand vision through powerful storytelling and content-based initiatives across all channels,
- Storyteller with no off button,
- Develop strategic marketing for PR, SN (social networks), Trade Marketing and with powerful storytelling marketing,
- In charge of overseeing all communications for the company, ensuring its storytelling is consistent and engaging, and content is following FOREO Sweden DNA adapted to the market,
- Managing all marketing and all communications campaigns, making sure all teams are aligned and demand is created,
- Work closely with the Digital Media Unit Team and Team Lead,
- Responsible for effective budgets management for marketing communications campaigns and ROI,
- Oversee local social media accounts and help to build strategies and content,
- Help build and maintain all internal tracking and reporting matrices that form the basis for cost, productivity, and efficiency,
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively create demand per campaign,
- Supervise and provide leadership to build and maintain a strong team through effective communications, recruiting, training, coaching, counseling, appraising and rewarding,
- Sales results are under indirect correlation with market Marketing Manager’s responsibility,
- Other communication activities,
- Enjoy the work and process of making FOREO an amazing brand it deserves to be.
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry.
- You will be the driver of Brand communications in a non-corporate environment.
- Open hands to create communication and develop the Brand image.
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily.
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.