Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to Public-Private Mix (PPM) IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of improving TB case finding in Public-Private Sector in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Kwara, Ekiti and Osun States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Adviser
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and oversight on programme, monitoring and evaluation of the Global Fund project
- Ensure that the implementation of programme, monitoring and evaluation activities are in line with the projectТs implementation plan and meets the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- Provide continuous technical lead to project team on programme, data management and regularly analyse data, highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in addressing these gaps.
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including patientТs care, data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs)
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system, projectТs training database and programmatic progress updates that documents achievements on a regular basis.
- Support monitoring activities to project sites, collation/analysis of monitoring reports for program feedback and decision making
- Facilitate the preparation/production of project reports,
- Provide technical support to state officers in ensuring that programmatic data/indicators are accurately captured, and reported according to set guidelines.
- Represent and make appropriate presentations to stakeholders at various forum on programme activities, achievements and deliverables and other M&E activities
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
- Provide technical support to PPM (Global Fund Project) including development of survey instruments, survey implementation, data analysis and report writing under the guidance of the Project Manager and Country Representative
Education / Experience
- Applicants must have degree in Medicine preferable MPH
- Should have at least 5 years of practicing experience in TB programme
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in related health fields and programs in developing countries:
- Working experience with Global Fund projects or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Experience with private, public and community health practice is desirable
- Competency in Microsoft Office, SPSS/Epi-Info or STATA
- Applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
- Age: Not more Than 45 years
Deadline: 3rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online