Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
- The Programme Coordinator will assist in the administrative and coordination of all activities organised by the Organization.
Minimum Qualification / Skills Requirements
- A relevant university degree in English, Mass Communication, Psychology, Philosophy, Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 6yrs to 7yrs work experience in the field of management or business development.
- Excellent verbal/written skills, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to work with young people and hands-on programme implementation experience
- Supervisory skills to prepare and motivate office and program volunteers
- A strong personal commitment to the values, aims and methods of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties of the Programme Coordinator will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating of events and activities organised by the Society
- Manage communications through media relations, website, social media etc.
- Schedule and organise meetings
- Content creation
- Support growth and other development.
Deadline: 28th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resumé via email to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.