A Property Development Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- To be responsible for the successful planning and execution of projects within the stipulated time. Ensure that projects meet the required statutory compliance, reduce costs while maintaining quality and profitability and achieve clients’ satisfaction.
- Hands-on-experience in project programme, aggressive timelines and people management
- Manage vertical and horizontal communication
- Cost management across board
- Technical coordination of design information
- Drive timely delivery of each project phase in the masterplan, under the guidance of the Project Director
- Coordination of project design, documentation, and consultants from various disciplines (local and international) to ensure that the project is delivered on time and to cost.
The Candidate (Skills and Requirements)
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- PMP or Project Management certification in construction.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience across different construction projects
- Delivered multi projects single-handedly
- Experience in multidisciplinary office environment is preferred
- Engineering background but not compulsory
- Project Manager from a consultant background preferred but not compulsory
- Self-starter, determined and confident
- Excellent communicator
Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.