At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPs), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and we understand that life can go beyond what we can bear, triggering a need to be supported and understood. Therefore, we are committed to support service users (which refers to clients or patients) to experience a more realistic, flexible and full recovery, even as it concerns addictions and mental illnesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse ()
- Observe outpatients and inpatients daily to identify, interpret, and document physical and emotional status and/or patterns, such as assaultive or suicidal behaviour, and response to treatment or medication.
- Instruct support workers in the assessment and safety of service users always
- Ensure that scheduled Urine Drug test is taken for patient and recorded appropriately.
- Instruct patients on the purpose, dosage, and side effects of medication, and explain the legal process related to the patient’s refusal to take prescribed medication.
- Administer psychotropic medications to patients, monitor use, and document reactions.
- Provide information, emotional support and reassurance to patients.
- Take patients vital signs and samples for investigations.
- Assess care requirements/write care plans
- Monitor the number of outpatients and inpatients present in the facility at certain intervals.
- Applicants must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Be male or female between the ages of 28 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have at least a minimum of 3 years work experience in a psychiatric hospital.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g Psychiatric Nurse (Locum) – Abuja
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2020.