Yudimy Services Limited – We are enabling people and organizations to be happily productive by finding the right career-talent fit in less time and at over 90% accuracy using behavioral science and machine learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- The UI/UX designer designs and shapes unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers and designers.
- You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- 2 years Proven UI/UX experience with increasing complexity, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio (*)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present concepts/ideas in a clear and convincing manner to gain the confidence of the customer and/or senior-level audiences
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Current with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Receptive to ongoing feedback and continual improvement measures
- Adopt a team player approach; experienced in working with agile teams
- Collaborate with product management and project leaders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior-level stakeholders.
- Design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
Deadline: 3rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online