Swift Consulting – Our client, an ultra Modern Meat Processing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Beef Product Sales Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Candidates for this position must have knowledge of Nigeria’s beef industry and beef market.
- Must have atleast 3years experience
- Must be a graduate from any reputable higher institution.
Job Title: Master Butcher
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Arrange cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them.
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
- Receive deliveries of meat and inspect them to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
- Use skewers, bone knives, twine and other tools to lace, tie and shape roasts so that they are ready for customers to buy and cook.
- Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to make it easier for customers.
- Educate customers on different selections and types of poultry, pork, beef and fish to help them decide what to purchase.
- Rotate products to reduce the chance of any meat spoiling to reduce waste and loss of profits.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
- Candidates with A Diploma or certificate in Butchery Management from recognized local or international institutions.
- A minimum of 5 years experience is necessary for this post.
- Expatriates already residing in Nigeria are also encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Chef
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour
- Coaches the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes direction and works with Team.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience with international and Local beef cuisine is essential.
Deadline: 5th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Beef Product Sales Representative” as job title of the email.