Paynergy.ng provides an online energy bill payment platform that allows households and businesses across Nigeria to pay for their service energy bills like electricity, gas, and diesel seamlessly. We are poised to bring innovation and convenience to the service energy industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Intern)
- He/She will be responsible for the financial management functions of the company especially those related to the collection, recording, analysis and presentation of the organization’s financial operations.
- B.Sc / HND equivalent in Accountancy and / or Professional qualification related to the position applied for
- Excellent IT skills especially the extensive use of Excel for Financial Record Keeping and Data Analysis
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
Deadline: 20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.