Fosad Consulting LLC. – Our client, a major player in the Shipping and Logistics industry is looking to employ an Accountant who would be responsible majorly for all Invoicing & receivables management into the company system using the accounting & logistics software in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer – Shipping & Logistics
Job type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Accountant
- Responsible for the invoicing of all completed projects using the Accounting and Logistics Software.
- Ensure customers statement of account are sent out as at when due.
- Ensure all reports are submitted timely to the Senior Accountant as at when due.
- Any other duty as assigned
- Responsible for the updating, monitoring and reconciliation of customers accounts for accurate age analysis.
- Ensure all Customer’s payment in the bank statements are posted into the Accounting Software.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related course.
- Part Qualification of ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage and Quick Books accounting software a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Finance and Office Administration
- Excellent Accounting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess a good knowledge on the use of Microsoft Excel
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
- Industry knowledge / experience is a must
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject as “Account Officer – Shipping & Logistics”