SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is a FINTECH that provides innovative, market-relevant and industrialized technology consulting solutions that drive high performance to the financial sector primarily. SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Banks across Nigeria and Africa with plans to expand into other markets like U.S, Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Application Support Specialist
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software.
- Switch integration and ATM download.
- HMS configuration.
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required.
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems.
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required.
- Implementation support of software solutions at client site.
- Assisting with systems integrations.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring a comprehensive database of
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
Job Qualifications and Criteria
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with either of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Maryland is an advantage.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years as at last birthday.
- Intimate knowledge of an organization’s computing systems.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening ability and patience.
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience.
- Critical thinking skills.
Deadline: 8th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.