Simba Industries is a distributor of the leading brands of inverters, power backup systems and equipment for the power sector, in Nigeria. Through our collaboration with leading global players, we import, distribute, retail and service their solutions across the country. We cater to different segments of the market, to offer customized and research-driven solutions in meeting our clients’ requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Service Incharge
- Handle team 20 engineers & CCOs
- Send reports to superiors
- Technical support to engineers (wherever required)
- Overall service center management
- Allocate jobs to engineers (Onsite and WS)
- Ensure team productivity
- Achieve given revenue targets
- Must have an HND in Elect Elect from a reputable university.
- Applicant MUST have 8-10 years’ relevant experience in customer Inverter repairs and service center management
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Needs to be self motivated and a team player.
The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualifications, work experience and industry standards.
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Please only apply if you meet the requirements stated above.