Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop the sales and marketing division’s budget in collaboration with finance
- Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly; develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and take necessary actions to correct deviations
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing and sales campaigns
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.