Savvy Instant Offices is the trading name for Savvy Consult Ltd, a realty company incorporated in Nigeria and the UK. Savvy Instant Offices was set up to cater for the multidimensional accommodation requirements of businesses, serving to dissolve the burden of office set up and administration in the business process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diary Manager (NYSC Intern)
- The post holder is the first point of contact for the business and is therefore expected to have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- To receive visitors to the facility and ascertain the purpose of their visit.
- To deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- To manage the diary and calendar of the Executive Directors and Clients.
- Arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, manage hotel reservations and flights bookings as directed.
- Responsibility for answering, screening and forwarding calls.
- To provide visitors with appropriate information, enquiries forms, leaflets etc and/or direct them to the appropriate officers/office in accordance with their visit.
- To maintain the appearance of the Reception Area with the aim of providing a pleasant, welcoming and informative environment.
- To assist with any clerical work as agreed with the Centre Manager.
- To sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mails as required.
- Educated to Degree / HND level or equivalent in any discipline
- Experience of dealing with the public
- Knowledge of office procedures and diary management
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Current NYSC member looking for a place of primary assignment
- Able to work and live in Abuja
Deadline: 17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.