Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Pastoral and Leadership (HoP)
- A first degree in any discipline.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Evidence of trainings on Child Management or Child Psychology will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Child Management in a Boarding School.
- The Head of Pastoral and Leadership
- Must display excellent leadership abilities.
- Must possess experience of working with young people.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and to demonstrate flexibility.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard-working.
- Must have high moral standards and be a good role model.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act in ‘loco parents’ for the girls and to provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment: a home from home for boarders;
- Attend Pastoral Support Meetings;
- Organize regular meeting for House staff;
- Ensure the girls are happy and healthy within the boarding houses and promote overall well-being;
- Oversee the writing of the Pastoral report
- Oversee the House development plan;
- Promote boarding and extra-curricular activities within the school and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities and other special events as when appropriate;
- Take an overview of the management of the Houses, to ensure reasonably fair provision and practice, while respecting and safeguarding individual House identities;
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young person’s for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact;
- To provide for the safety, welfare, good discipline and pastoral well-being of all students in the house;
- Interface with parents on behalf of the school with regards to the learners.
- Supervise and lead all pastoral staff.
- Represent the pastoral department at the senior management level.
- Coordinate and execute leadership development sessions for all learners in the school.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.