Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Safety & Environment Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Required Skills & Qualifications
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Environmental Science or any other related field
- Certification in Health & Safety would be an added advantage
- Detailed knowledge of environment and safety related issues
- 0 – 2 years Experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Report writing skill
- Highly observant.
- Ensure preparation and implementation of Health and Safety Plans
- Carry out inspection of factory and office environment to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Ensure the practice of safe working techniques.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Compile and Promote safety initiatives.
- Regularly inspect factory and office equipment to ensure it is within safety standards and policies.
- Prepare safety reports.
Deadline: 8th August 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.