Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Performing the full audit cycle.
- Risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Applicant must possess advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Applicant must have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicant must possess sound independent judgement
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply