Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive – Male
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high – performing Marketer to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative potential customers
- Carry out research for target market and find viable companies to target
- Attend meetings with potential customers and close sales transactions.
- Establish a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Work to achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the SM
- Entering all required data for sales into the company system.
- Manage all customer information and sales history.
- Investigate and collaborate with the Sales Managers in resolving any queries from customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs for optimal customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting reports.
- Must be a graduate (minimum B.Sc)
- Must have marketing experience of 2 to 3 years
- Ability to drive is a must and valid driver’s license
- Must be male (Gender Balance).
Job Title: Accountant – Male
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Monitor and control of the warehouses sales, costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the Company.
- Assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Recconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of Warehouse results.
- Budgetary planning and control of warehouse overheads.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs concerning the Warehouse.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- An MBA / M.Sc. In Accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate Warehouse /Factory experience.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
- Must be Male
Job Title: Import Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high- plan and implement all import strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all government
- Partner with suppliers and inventory planners and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensure arrival of goods within time-frame and obtain best freight rates at all times.
- Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers.
- To ensure optimum method of shipment for imported cargoes which are to be received with pre-determined time parameters and terms of sales/ purchase.
- Manage all the duties within the shipping function i.e manage shipping agents, tracking the entire shipment process, invoice approval, statutory reports, insurance claims, Indent file control, etc.
- Must be a Social Science Graduate (B.Sc).
- Must have minimum of 3 years in import / Logistics experience.
- Must be Female, 30 years above (Gender Balance).
Deadline: 8th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the ‘Job Role’ as the subject of mail.