At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI Designer
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
Job Title: Finacle Developer
- The ideal candidate will have Intermediate experience working on Corebanking Applications.
Job Title: Administrator – Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Intermediate MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: Favour@conclaseconsulting.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.