School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Overseeing the coordination of logistics and movement of inventories across all outlets and office locations
- Ensuring optimal use of all available vehicles and motorcycles
- Ensuring timely maintenance / servicing of all company vehicles and dispatch bikes to include vehicle license and other statutory papers renewal
- Advising management on any logistics issues as promptly as they arise
- Coordinating the entire logistics team (drivers/ riders) ensuring team work and minimal friction
- Making recommendations to management on logistics strategy and buying decisions as it relates to vehicles/motorcycles and able to provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas
- Develop logistics plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans during peak season
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective way of sending goods and shipments across different states of the country
- Must have an understanding of logistics operations and practices.
- Must have extensive work experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- Must be able to develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures, to efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems
- Thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks
- Able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
- Interpersonal skills and able to maintain effective working relationship the team
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant field.
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.