Savvy HR Solutions – Our client, a microfinance bank situated in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Do you have experience in overseeing business operations and providing strategic leadership? A microfinance bank situated in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking to hire you as a Managing Director.
- The responsibilities of the Managing Director would include developing and implementing strategic plans as well as company policies, sustaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and steering organizational success.
- To be successful as a Managing Director you should have the ability to manage and promote a business’s strategic objectives.
- Developing and implementing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Communicating to the board, providing market insights and strategic recommendations.
- Developing and executing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Sustaining positive and trust-based relations with stakeholders.
- Supervising the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Guarantee company policies and legal guidelines are communicated.
- Evaluating, overseeing, and fixing problematic developments and situations.
- Developing and enhancing the company’s public profile.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- A master’s degree or a relevant certification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role within a range of 5 to 10 years.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only send in your applications if you meet the desired requirements.