Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Meeting Secretary
- Send out notices and plan meetings; provide details of meeting to participants in advance and confirm attendance
- Follow up on all meeting participants assigned tasks during the meeting to ensure execution and provide necessary updates prior to next meeting.
- Prepare & circulate meeting agenda, minutes of past meetings and handouts to participants way ahead of scheduled meeting
- Report actions/matters/important correspondences arising from minutes of previous meetings
- Take record (physically and electronically) of all decisions, deliverables, recommendations and proposals discussed during the meeting to in order to accurately communicate same to all concerned participants
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Office Management or any related course
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- Between 1 – 2 years experience handling secretarial duties is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and possess a professional demeanor
- Must be familiar with handling office administration and setting up meetings/formal gatherings virtually or physically.
Deadline: 28th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.