Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Plant Manager
- Candidates applying for this position must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree/HND in Engineering/Food Technology from a reputable institution.
- Any other related professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Must have worked in any reputable bottled water/beverages company at management level with at least five (5) years of working experience
- Proven working experience as a manager (technical) in a water factory.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to drive both manual and automatic.
- Age limit; must be between 30-50 years.
- Male preferably.
- Oversee all daily operations of the plant from maintenance to production and also ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop processes that will maximize productivity and profitability.
- Familiar with a variety of water treatment machine and equipment or related manufacturing industry.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning. resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with latest water treatment and bottling equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Regularly reviews the operating results of the organization, compares them to the established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct and improve unsatisfactory results.
- Ensures the training of employees on the use of the equipment and machineries in the bottling lines.
- Plans and implements action plans designed to achieve the sets goals for the following year as part of the plants annual manufacturing plan.
- Analyzes the plant’s budget requests for approval to identify the areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates the operating budget.
Deadline: 7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.