Tusen Consulting Limited – Our client, a Logistics Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality & Process Improvement Officer
Qualification / Experience
- First degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Social sciences or Humanities
- 2 – 3 Years in similar role.
- Conducting tests, inventory, audits and Inspections on operational vehicles/equipment
- Making recommendations for operational improvements and creating audit reports
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Develops and maintain a quality control plan base on industry standards
- Facilitates the development, collection and reporting of operational metrics to avoid discrepancies
- Updates the leaders on any internal report audits and action plan for quarterly performance review
- Conduct assessments and create implementation plan for disaster response
- Actively update Team Leaders on a regular basis for any challenges face in audit reports
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the country manager or last-mile innovation leader
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.