Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Analyst – Securities
- The Position Holder is responsible for effectively managing and coordinating both the resources and activities of the ARM contact-centre with the aim of ensuring optimal service delivery, and customer engagement.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Accounting, Economics, or Finance)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (preference for experience in sales, securities trading, and research).
- Membership of a relevant professional organization (i.e. CFA Institute, Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers etc.)
- Possession of CFA charter would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Relationship Management: Proactively manage the firm’s relationship with the firm’s retail clientele base by constantly seeking for avenues to create value beyond clients’ immediate requests, acting as a seasoned independent adviser on complex client problems, and formulating strategies and processes to evaluate emerging and longer-term opportunities and threats to meeting clients’ needs.
- Business Pitches / Proposals: Prepare detailed high-quality pitch documents and proposals, for the purposes of soliciting business from both local and international retail clients and prospects, and supporting private investors in making investment/trading decisions and entrusting the firm with their investments.
- Trade Value: Consistently grow trade value of the organization in line with prescribed annual targets.
- Economic and Market Research: Actively participate in daily market meetings with a view to better understand economic / market information and trends, as well as improving the overall quality of conversations at these meetings, and thus overall understanding by participants.
- Prospecting of New Clientele: Develop and maintain positive relations with prospective clients through the sales funnel, proactively mine existing customer-base for possible cross-selling opportunities, and demonstrate sufficient technical understanding of product offerings, and how to allow customers tap into synergies between the product(s) they are currently subscribed to, and other ARM offerings.
- Proactively Manage Performance of CX Staff: Track operative performance of Contact Centre staff.
- Data Management: Ensure data integrity of client records (i.e. communication, transaction records etc.).
- Support Trade Execution: Support Traders in executing trades both in-house, and on exchange’s trading floors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online