Leading the Digital Era (LDE) is a leading global digital company specialized in perception marketing, digital advertising, marketing, monetization and automation.
Building on over 7 years of innovation, starting with content marketing and internet journalism, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and engaged partners, clients and trainees in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today, we offer clients across Africa, Europe and America a range of products and services that include our global standard of internet marketing and sales automation, management, lead generation and monetization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Type: Full-time
Slot: 5 Openings
- We are seeking experienced, hard-working senior sales engineers to join our team.
- The role combines marketing and technology, and involves prospecting and closing clients whilst helping them understand our automation product and its competitive advantage.
- The Senior Sales Engineer reports to the VP of Sales and is responsible for supporting sales teams with product positioning, evaluating client’s marketing and sales environments and defining application requirements, performing product demonstrations, and winning the confidence of client prospects.
- The Senior Sales Engineer accomplishes this via audio or web conference calls as well as live meetings throughout the country and abroad.
- The sales engineer will have expert-level knowledge of CRM & sales automation, campaign tracking/reporting/analytics, audio/web/video collaboration and unified communications (Zoom and Skype for Business preferred).
- Further, the sales engineer will have experience working in cross-functional teams assisting with product development, testing and applications recommendations that align with evolving market requirements.
- Business Development, developing go-to-market strategies for LDE SaaS products in the Nigerian market
- Product Research and Development, collaboration with the product developers to achieve market specific demands
- Generating effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.
- Business Partner development and sales empowerment.
- Presales and Technical training for Enterprise Business Partners.
- Ability to understand and capture technical as well as business requirements
- Product account management
- Sales Engineering
- Analyzing prospects requirements and recommending best solutions to meet clients’ needs with the purpose of developing client’s business processes.
- Managing projects from initiation till completion to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business. Product Management Assistance.
- 7+ years of experience in selling products (automation products will be an added advantage)
- Extremely convincing
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Marketo, HubSpot, or Oracle Eloqua or experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, and Google Analytics
- Understand customer relationship management like Salesforce, Infusionsoft, or Zoho.
- Flexibility to adapt to fickle consumer behavior.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Business acumen in order to develop market strategies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be reached out to.