An FMCG Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territorial Sales Manager
The Territorial Sales Manager is responsible for the improvement of market visibility via identification and closing of commercial opportunities, building and managing customer relationships, generating and exceeding targeted revenues allocated to assigned region.
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. /B. A in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- 4 years retail sales experience in with good understanding of B2B sales
- Ability to generate new business leads using existing network of contacts and industry knowledge
- Ability to make informed strategic decisions
- Ability to handle high-level negotiation meetings and deals.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work with variety of individuals in a wide range of positions and foster harmony across teams
- Self-motivated, target-driven, fast-paced, Customer-Centric, independent thinker and problem solver
- Develop, grow and manage all trade/retail distributions within and around the territory.
- Meet and exceed trade accounts revenue targets within assigne.
- Oversee and manage order fulfilment from end to end
- Provide accurate financial and accounting information on sales and contribute to the preparation of sales budgets, reports and forecasts.
- Produce all trade accounts’ monthly sales and activity analysis/ report to monitor progress on set departmental goals, impact product development, measure self-impact, and progress on the job.
- Establish and manage relationships across all trade partners/clients.
- Ensure product returns and retrievals are kept to the barest minimum and in line with company policies
- Oversee optimization of all trade accounts to ensure product visibility and elimination of stock-outs.
- Ensure the entire product range is represented across all trade account channels
- Train, mentor, and manage subordinates.
- Oversee and document all stock received and sent out, to and from the regional office.
- Supervise the record keeping of sales and product samples given out.
- Monitor the update of inventory record.
Deadline: 7th August 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.