Cardstel Solutions Limited – Our company is a world-class commercial printing and card manufacturing outfit, for paper, plastic and smart cards. We are equipped with one of the most recent machinery and state of the art associated equipment, fully functional to ensure that every process of manufacturing or production is done and delivered with the highest of quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Company Driver
- We are currently looking for experienced company driver with a valid driver’s license.
Job Title: Personalization Machine Operator
- Ability to perfectly operate different ranges of personalization machine with over 5 years experience on the job.
Job Title: Marketer
- Applicants must have a good first Degree in Marketing, Management Sciences or any other related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years working experience and good communication skills.
- The applicants must have skills to market commercial prints and a reliable customer base in bank payment cards, instant issuance payment and other payment system card.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience.
Job Title: Head of Security Risk Management (Chief Information Security Officer)
- A good Degree in Computer Science Information Systems and other related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Security Risk related position for insurance or financial services industry and a card manufacturing company.
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and other Security Certification such as (CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, CEH, etc.) will be a very good added advantage.
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Good first Degree in Social Science, Management Science and any related discipline from a reputable institution with a minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience as head of department CIPM, NIM, CIA and higher degree(s), such as MBA will be an advantage.
Job Title: Head of Operations (Card)
- The applicant for this job must be able to plan, direct, and coordinate the day to day operations of the company by formulating policies consistence with goals of the company.
- The applicant must have a good first Degree in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities or printing technology related degree.
- 10- 15 years experience is required.
Deadline: 1st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Resumption times are between 9am 5pm.
- Staff may be needed to stay past office hours due to the nature of the job.
- Six (6) day working week Monday Saturday.
Leave a Reply