Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is an innovative Tech company. We are a solutions-driven organization utilizing state of the art technology to provide optimal business, management and productivity solutions to our clients. The main-stay of our service is the focus on providing custom IT Solutions and Services to our esteemed clients in the areas of Business Transformation, Process Automation, Learning and Development and Value Added Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- We are seeking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS,design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass,JQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Also this role will involve building E-learning content, having received storyboards and concepts from Instructional Designers.
- B.Sc / HND in relative course
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proficiency in PHP programming language and Laravel framework.
- Proficiency in any other PHP frameworks is a plus.
- Ability to write clean and efficient codes to achieve a desired goal.
- Ability to write codes using the Object-Oriented Programming method.
- Ability to design APIs for consumption by mobile applications.
- Ability to use the git versioning tool is a plus.
- Experience in WordPress (this will be an added advantage)
- Proven work experience as a full stack developer cv In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- An understanding of databases and their query languages, MySQL, MSSQL, etc
- Ability to write efficient database queries using JOINS.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A good communication skill.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
- Ability to learn fast.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.