A pan-African e-logistics startup company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
- Processing, verifying, and posting transactions.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Other accounts role as and when support is needed.
- Performing Account reconciliations.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Ensuring timely billing and collection of payments due.
Applicant should be a:
- Certified Accountant
- Must have good knowledge in Accounting Software.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Degree in Accounting with at least 4 years of practical experience in the logistics sector and credit control.
- The applicant must be resident in Kano and speak Hausa fluently.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.