Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury lifestyle brand located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Create and maintain a proactive relationship with our clients.
- Work proactively to determine and propose our marketing needs.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Drive brand awareness online through social media, and offline via marketing activities.
- Maintain the customers and sellerâ€™s database to drive email marketing initiatives.
- Grow and meet the Net new names target of the company.
- Meet the monthly sales revenue target of the company.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Work with the CEO in creating an overall Marketing Strategy for the business; creating presentations as well as writing proposals and customer engagement strategies..
- Create a content calendars for the companyâ€™s social media pages
- Post content on the companyâ€™s social media pages
- Prepare and send out newsletters via email
- Prepare and send promotional messages to customers across different platforms
- Prepare weekly reports and month-end overviews of our current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future business development.
- Organize successful pop up shops and, online and offline events to drive sales.
- Work with the CEO and Marketing strategist to develop a comprehensive social media strategy
- Work with the CEO to conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns
- Suggest timing and placement of ads on social media platforms
- Work with the PR team to execute and manage campaigns
- Work with the retail team to plan and prepare for outdoor exhibitions
- Plan and hire staffing for events
- Ensure that all the materials needed for the event are available
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management, or any related discipline
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the lifestyle industry.
- Excellent Digital marketing knowledge
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in sales, marketing & customer experience support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Proficiency in English with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and excellent organizational skills without supervision.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and can handle uncertainty
- Excellent multitasking skills & Market knowledge
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.