BountyPraise Steel Construction Limited is a reputable organization that is into Construction, Building and general Steel work.
We hereby require the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a creative, cooperative Chemical Engineer with a wealth of technical and industry knowledge and a talent for process optimization. The Chemical Engineer will work in the office and on location to implement, analyze, and improve processes, equipment, and plants.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Eng Chemical Engineering or any related field
- Experience or more education may be strongly desired.
- Industry-specific knowledge may be required.
- Some positions may require or prefer additional certificates or licenses. -Strong understanding of chemistry, mathematics, biology, and engineering principles.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background.
- Computer literacy.
- Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Desire to travel
- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Traveling to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.