A leading Telecommunication company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Specialist
Employment Type: full-time
- Candidate will be expected to write real-time News articles and curating-provoking contents in assigned categories.
- Writing and producing various types of share-able content for use on our Platform that educate and entertain our audience and support our marketing goals.
- Editing/proofreading content to ensure it meets required standards.
- The candidate will use media monitoring tools to stay up-to-date on whatâ€™s trending and breaking.
- Conducting a comprehensive review of relevant and interesting topic.
- Collaborating with content team to create ideas for new content and, with direction from staff, implementing new strategies.
- Candidate must know how to craft catchy and reliable headlines.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 28 years old by December 2020.
- Must have a Diploma / HND / Bachelor’s degree.
- Be passionate about creating content
- Highly teachable, and with a strong willingness to learn
- Must be a strong team player with interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication are a must
- Hands-on experience in News Reporting and with Content Management Systems (e.g. Word Press)
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Mass Communication, Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Experience: 2 – 10 years.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.