White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Assistant
Locations: Enugu, Imo
- The Depot assistant reports to the Deport Manager and is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Minimum of an SSCE or its equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years work experience
- Inventory and data entry prior experience
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good time-management skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the depot Manager on major tasks
- Conducts inspection of truck and drivers
- Assists with facilities, premises and office management
- Provides administrative support to enable the depot function effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Preparing daily and weekly reports as required
- Processing requests and supply orders
- Maintain inventory control by collecting stock location orders, record items received or distributed.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping work stations neat.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all time
N20,000 / Month.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of email.