Zinchi International is an education, travel/tourism and logistics company centered in the heart of the city of Abuja to bridge the gap in the service sector of education and travel industry by creating new ideas that will drive change for the betterment of its target population and the entire system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Tutor / Client Relationship Executive (Intern)
Location: Garki II, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Intern needed as an English Tutor / Client Relationship Executive.
- IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, GRE (English), SAT (English) tutorials.
- The intern will also be involved with marketing and interfacing with clients
- Administrative and other duties as outlined by the company.
- Must have a Teaching experience
- Successful delivery of objectives.
- Experience: Minimium of 1 year.
- Experience in development of marketing materials
- Experience in building client relationships
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Marketing skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task under pressure.
- Excellent creative writing and numeracy skills.
- Methodical and organised approach to work and commitment to accuracy.
- IT literate.
- Good command of Microsoft Office software.
- Quick to learn and capable of working both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Flexibility in thinking, approaching problems and managing workloads, understanding the pressures of both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to cope with normal work pressures.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
- Willingness to develop new skills and ideas and promote these in the working environment.
Communication & People Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both orally, particularly on the telephone, and in writing and confidence liaising and communicating with colleagues, client agencies and individuals.
- Ability to convey and receive complex and sensitive information.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 1st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.