A reputable Pharmaceutical company based in Abuja requires the services of the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- Handle directors travel itinerary, flight reservation
- Handle confidential documents
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, staff meetings, conferences, etc.
- Take care of correspondences
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and kept accurately
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and visitors and redirect them when appropriate
- Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies or any relative field
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well
- Experienced candidates in the pharmaceutical industry will be given priority.
- Proven experience as Executive Secretary or similar administrative role
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Secretary will be an added advantage
- Proficient in computer
Deadline: 27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of your email. Example: Executive Secretary