Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Time: Normally between 7:30am – 5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am – 3pm on Saturdays.
Reporting to: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Detailed Job Description
- Ensure cleanliness of the working environment at all times with little or no supervision.
- Carry out proper Facility inspections.
- Report staff absence on the daily activity report.
- Work closely with Facility staff; attend to their request in order to fulfill their daily job functions.
- Continually walk around the facility: checking all doors to ensure security, observing staff for misuse or inappropriate conduct.
- Take responsibilities for all keys that access all doors in each sections of the Facility.
- Ensure that all conveniences within the Facility are well maintained.
- Control activities like waste disposal and proper coverings for exposed machineries
- See that all personnel are present at their assigned areas when they are scheduled to work.
- Supervise and oversee the issuance of cleaning items and electrical fittings for effective use across all sections.
- Periodically checking all Offices for defect and to encourage users for efficient usage.
- Ensuring that a safe and equitable environment exists at all times for all users.
- Support Facility manager on projects execution.
- Ensure that all administrative functions of projects on ERP are well carried out.
- Compile and submit concise report of facilities weekly expenses.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- OND in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Estate Management and other related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Certified member of FMA
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; protect trade secret
- Proficiency in the use of Facility module on ERP
- Excellent emotional intelligent and initiative
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented.
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the company’s production cycle
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Facility Supervisor” as subject of the email.