Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Installing and maintaining diesel power generating plants and related electrical equipment in the BTS sites throughout the state.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Engineers with Previous Telecom experience are not qualified for this role
- Previous work experience with DCDG/ACDG generators is highly important
- Relevant Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years in diesel management
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface with large multi-functional project teams.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word).
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment to include oil changes, lubrication, battery testing and replacement, filter replacement, tire inspection/replacement and electronic control systems adjustments and repair.
- Maintains records and logs of completed maintenance actions to meet minimum requirements for state inspectors.
- Respond to monitoring alarms and troubleshoots equipment during emergency power outages and scheduled equipment exercise periods.
- Provides regular (weekly or as needed) updates including current operational and maintenance activities and issues being resolved
- Keeps work areas free of hazardous conditions, grease or oil spills and excess supplies
- In the maintenance of established quality standards through first line evaluation and reporting of process flows with the aim of identifying areas for process improvement.
- Actively assist line managers in the development of team and individual quality and performance standards for front-line employees
- Assist the Quality Assurance Team Lead to ensure the implementation of the Quality Assurance recognition program in the Online and Walk In Assistance Centre.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.