Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Report to: Financial controller
- Manage and Provide Efficient, Prompt, Trouble-free, Courteous and quality Accounting Service
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- To identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving.
- To obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- To Prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s report and document process
- To act as an objective source of independent advise to ensure legality, validity and goal achievement.
- To conduct follow up audits to monitor Hotel Management’s intervention.
- To engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rule, regulation and best practice, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- To maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Have the ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Have sound independent judgement.
Security, Health And Safety:
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Notifies the Financial Controller and Cost Controller regarding loopholes, errors, and misconducts identified.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct
- Responsible Business: show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Follows appropriate procedures to provide for the security and safety of the Hotel Management accounts/finance.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Minimum qualification of B.sc or HND in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position in an hotel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.