Swiss International D’Palms Airport Hotels – We are a boutique style luxury property located in the heart of the city of Lagos, Nigeria. We offer 112 exclusive and affordable luxury rooms and suites to our distinguished guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Developing and Implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations
- Work collaboratively with all department managers to make sure operations are running smoothly.
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service
- Maintaining full knowledge of all inner working of the hotel, including room rates, hotel policies, specials, availabilities, VIP guests, hotel events and more.
- Reviewing employee behavior, appearance and performance
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that all departments are in working order.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree or PhDs / Doctorates,
- Experience: 5 – 12 years.
Job Title: Duty Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide a visible management presence while on duty.
- Handle room check-in issues.
- Ensuring each department is prepared and staffed for each shift.
- Dealing with sales enquiries in absence of sales department.
- Overlooking day-to-day operation of the whole facility.
- Assists in sending guest messages or emails.
- Communicating with customers (handling complaints, collecting ideas on improving the operation, providing information, selling facilities)
- Checking the premises to confirm the neatness at all times.
- Reporting any damages and breakdowns and checking if repairs have been completed.
- Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights as well as front office.
- Reporting to the general manager.
- Receive and confirm orders from guests.
- Following up with the kitchen department to ensure that meal is served on time.
- Assist the facility manager to ensure that all maintenance issues are resolved.
- Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
- Perform every other task as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or Master’s Degree
- Experience: 4 – 10 years.
Deadline: 3rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.