Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Manager
General Skills and Requirements
- BSc in Logistics or any other related field
- Computer literate to track, analyse and manage business results
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Should have adequate knowledge of Inventory management in terms of stocking, ordering and reordering based on min and max levels.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High sense of integrity
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
General Skills and Requirements
- BSc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any related relevant discipline
- Minimum of five years sales managerial experience
- Experience working in a Fertilizer producing firm is mandatory
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
Job Title: HVAC Sales Engineer
- Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits
- Develop products suggestions for clients in coordination with design team and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations
- Stay knowledgeable your field’s updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities.
- Achieve Monthly sales targets, Keep a tight Vigil on Customers Receivables.
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 70% of the time, depending on the need
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HVAC industry selling commercial air conditioners.
- Decent Knowledge of Various commercial HVAC equipment’s.
- Good Contacts with Reputed Architect and MEP Consultants is a MUST
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Good experience in HVAC products’ industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask.
Job Title: HVAC Service Engineer
- Responsible for technical calculations (Ex: Piping design, heat load calculations, BOQ etc.) includes drawing & layout approval on specific projects.
- To attend technical meetings with sales team.
- Install Commission Service and Maintain, HVAC system Mainly Daikin VRV system, Chillers AHUS.
- Install Duties to include supervision of Layout Marking, Installation of pipes / units, Condensate pipes, Pressure testing Control wiring and systems.
- Commission the units as per Daikin Standards.
- Prepare pre-commissioning checklist and report & handing it over to Client after commissioning.
- Trouble shoot VRV systems in case of failure and repair maintain the same with minimum TAT.
- Work to Tight Deadlines on Multiple projects.
- Provide technical training to Client Facilities team on preventive maintenance
- Visit sites to ensure equipment is installed as per DAIKIN standards
- To ensure tight control over consumable and material used on sites.
- Responsible for forecasting of equipment and material based on project timeline given.
- Prepare PE-schedule and report (Ex: Site visit summary, project information, delivery date etc.) & Provide MIS on all projects on a weekly basis.
- Maintain proper documentation of project, drawing, installation checklist, handing over check list, warranty letter etc.
- To ensure the AMC budget is met on a yearly basis.
- B.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum 8 + years of experience with VRV, Chiller, AHU and FCU units.
- Ability to Trouble shoot and resolve any electrical or mechanical issues arising in the system.
- Should have leadership quality to enhance the productivity of the technical team.
- Proven Experience in Design install test commission and maintain various HVAC systems.
- Must be able to work successfully with Architects, Engineers, other contractors, and owners on major projects, alongside our highly motivated staff, in a professional manner.
- Excellent workmanship.
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.