Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Full Stack Engineer
Who We Need
- The candidate will be part of a team that develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of the team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
What You Need
- 1 – 3+ years of experience
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of relevant languages and their core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Typescript
- Experience with implementing projects using PHP/Angular
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including HMO, pension etc.
Deadline: 4th September 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online