Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Foreman for Construction Equipment / Stationary Systems (M / F / X)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Organization and professional execution of all necessary repair, maintenance and service work on our stationary systems and construction equipment in existing workshops equipped according to European standards, as well as mobile in the field service on the construction sites
- Guiding and leading local employees
- Spare parts disposition
- Completed machine master training
- Experience in handling equipment from manufacturers Caterpillar, JCB, Hamm, Grove, Atlas Copco, WIRTGEN, Kleemann, Vögele, BOMAG and Liebherr is an advantage
- Good English language skills.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of construction equipment, plant or agricultural machine technology
- In-depth knowledge in dealing with diagnostic and spare parts systems from various manufacturers
- A performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company camps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online