Pally Agro Products Limited is a modern farm specialized in the production of various forms of Agricultural products with impeccable food standards and nature-right philosophy. Our products are carefully developed and bred to international specifications by experts, ensuring consumers of affordable products with premium quality. Located in Abeokuta Ogun State, It is one of the fastest growing farms in, Nigeria situated on huge acreage of land for our palm trees and plantain plantation, soya oil, poultry, a large quantity of commercial egg production.
We recruiting on behalf of one of our subsidiaries, a Media Communications company to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporter
- One of our subsidiaries, a Media Communications company established based on its undying passion for media, especially for Quality News on TV, Cinematography and Photography is looking for a passionate and energetic Reporter to join our media team.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a journalist or reporter.
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Excellent observation and judgment skills.
- Superb communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep up with all the local and global happening
- Cover a wide variety of stories, Conduct and schedule interviews
- Verify information provided by interviewees
- Keep up with deadlines as timeliness is extremely important
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed
- Ability to convey information in a clear, concise and conversational
- Writing, editing, researching articles and submitting copy
- Liaising with editors, sub-editors, designers and photographers.
- Attending events, proofreading, interviewing sources, establishing and maintaining contacts
- Building contacts in many areas to maintain a flow of news, such as with the police and emergency services, local council, community groups, health trusts, press officers from a variety of organisations and the general public
- Staying up to date with privacy, contempt and defamation law.
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.