A reputable Quick Service Restaurant / Outdoor Catering Service is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
As a Restaurant Manager, you’ll be responsible for operational, financial and people management. You’ll need to:
- Organise stock and equipment, order supplies and oversee building maintenance, cleanliness and security.
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Implement and instil in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- Plan and work to budgets, maximise profits and achieve sales targets set by head office.
- Control takings in the restaurant.
- Train new staff, and develop existing staff.
- Coordinate staff scheduling and rosters, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets.
- Handle customer complaints and queries.
- Implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns.
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation.
- Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility programmes.
- Education: Degree/HND in relevant discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) years’ related work experience
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.